Highlights of the last 3 Months:
- New (to me) Camera!!!
- Sony NEX-F3
- New (to me) BBQ
- Picking up Buddy’s New (to him) Dorsorduro
- such a sick bike
- was contemplating doubling him all the way to Bragg Creek so we could do a ride out
- Riding with my cousin
- getting him preped for riding in Canada
- New (to me) Motorcycle boots
- only used twice!!! SCORE!!
- Allergy Appointment #1
- Rabbits, horses, and cats oh my 😦
- Homemade Throttle Locks
- they’re a bit too sticky -ate up the rubber part of my throttle
- will have to re-engineer a better solution
- Motorcycle Trip
- 2 weeks of glorious roads, twisties, glass smooth roads, and switch backs
- Stranded twice due to bike issues (shredded back tire & clogged fuel filter)
- Victoria harbour!!!
- Camera accessories
- adjustable filters
- cheap 35mm & 55mm lenses
- Allergy Appointment #2
- Dermatographia -skin writing 😦
- No allergies to foods!!!
- Regular bleach baths
- Budget review
- sudden realisation that I am bleeding money
- panic and apply for a bunch of jobs in Calgary
- I can put off Australia for a bit right??? 😦
- Tragically Hip Concert stream
- this was an emotionally packed concert -I’m glad it was streamed live across all of Canada
- one of my first memories was listening to Ahead by a Century while lying on my aunt’s waterbed
- I can’t help but to think this is the dead of a quintessential part of Canadiana
- MSTRKRFT Concert
- WTF is this shit that they’re playing??? They’re not going to play any of their songs???
- I want a refund (or at least Han Corea)